If you haven't received our latest bundle, or have lost access to it, this means we may not have received payment for the current or past month.
When that is the case, you'll also see the following message when accessing your Loot account:
It's possible to fix this by accessing Hotmart, our payment processor. Below you'll find the steps to do it:
If the payment method you used to subscribe is a Credit Card, it’s possible to change to a new one by doing the following:
- Log in to your Hotmart account. If you don't remember your information, click on "Forgot my password" to receive an email and recover it.
- After logging in, you will see a page with all your Hotmart purchases:
- Click on the desired product and then select the option to Set Up Payment:
- A new page will open where you can select what you want to do:
- Insert the new data and hit Save.
Now, if the payment method you used to subscribe is PayPal, the details can only be updated on your PayPal account. If necessary, you can access PayPal’s Help Center here.
Please keep in mind that if you want to change from PayPal to Credit Card directly or vice-versa, you’ll need to contact our Support team by emailing email@example.com.