We’re glad you asked! These are the instructions on how to print The Mini Holder 2.0:
- Base: This base is optional. It was designed to make your handle more stable while leaving it on your table. You should not glue it to your handle, it is supposed to be a separate part.
- Handle_Long and Handle_Short: These are the parts where you hold the handle. We made two different sizes, so you can choose to print the one that better fits your hand.
- Slider: This is where the Holder will go. You should print one of these.
- Holders: These are the parts that will hold your miniature in place. You should print 2 of them, one for each side. Each of these "Holder" files fit different types of minis, so you can print only the ones you need. Here you can see the difference between them:
- Holder_BigMinis: It will fit small minis (32mm and 75mm), medium minis (32mm and 75mm), large minis (32mm and 75mm), huge minis (32mm) and gargantuan minis (32mm), from both our Fantasy or Sci-Fi subscriptions.
- Holder_SmallMinis: It will fit small minis (32mm and 75mm), medium minis (32mm and 75mm), large minis (32mm) and huge minis (32mm).
- Holder_Bust: It will fit the current busts format (with the cubic base)
To finish the assembling process, use a rubber band around the holders so they will, you know, hold the mini in place.